Please feel free to contact us. We will get back to you within 1 business day. Or just call us now on either of the telephone numbers listed below.
- 01932 798 014
- 07713 863 783
PROFESSIONAL CHIMNEY SWEEP, VACUUM AND EVACUATION TEST.
The job of a chimney sweep is to clean and test your chimney flue. If the chimney is blocked or partially blocked you are in danger of chimney fires and harmful emissions (inc Carbon Monoxide) that are produced by any heating appliances including open fires and stoves.
A Clean Sweep Limited are proud to be able to offer the cleanest and most effective chimney sweep and vacuum service using modern techniques and equipment.
We take great pride in the professional, efficient and affordable service that we provide. For your peace of mind all work carried out by us is to a very high standard and fully insured by a fully trained ICS registered member.
The chimney will be fully sealed to stop any soot or debris from entering the room. The chimney will then be swept and any debris and soot will be removed from the premises. A smoke test will then be carried out and an ICS Certificate issued.
- Inspect and survey the chimney
- Perform a thorough chimney sweep
- Remove blockages inc birds, squirrels, leaves, building debris etc
- Smoke tests for solid & gas type fireplaces.
- Clean and remove from the premises all debris
- Issue a certificate to show the chimneys have been professionally cleaned
- Smokeless Coals: Once A Year When In Use
- Wood: Twice A Year When In Use
- Oil: Once A Year When In Use
- Gas: Once A Year When In Use
- Wood burning and multi fuel stoves
- Sweeping inglenooks
- Open fires
- Oil fire flues
- Gas flues
- Aga and rayburn stoves
- Fitting of bird guards and rain caps
- Fitting of chimney pots
- CCTV inspections
DON’T BE SHY, DO CONTACT US!